staff & facility
Our office is on Yonge Street, across from the Davisville subway station. It has a bright, friendly atmosphere and our staff members are cheerful, pleasant, approachable and helpful. We work as a team to give patients the best possible treatments in a caring environment.
Dr. Gidon's staff members are knowledgeable about all procedures performed in the office and are very happy to answer any questions. Paulette has been with Dr. Gidon over 20 years and manages the front office with Nancy and Santina. They are all very approachable, friendly and helpful. Dr. Gidon's assistant, Bozena, has been with Dr. Gidon since 1989. Tracy, Mei-Lana and Christine are our very popular aestheticians who have joined us after many years' experience in elegant downtown spas. They specialize in skin analysis and are very knowledgeable in the procedures and products we offer in our clinic. We work together to develop an individualized treatment plan to ensure that every patient receives the best possible care.
Dr. Gidon offers state-of-the-art technology and materials, including:
- Intense pulsed light treatments for photorejuvenation
- Thermage® to tighten collagen
- Fraxel™ laser treatments for aging skin, wrinkles, scarring and pigmentation
- UltraShape™ body contouring for stubborn fat deposits
- Levulan® (ALA) photodynamic therapy for photorejuvenation and acne
- Blue Light treatment for acne
- Laser treatment for spider veins, port-wine stains, brown spots, and hair removal
- Light, medium and Radiance chemical peels for dull, rough, sun damaged skin and pigmentation
- Facials to cleanse and soften skin
- Therapeutic body treatments
- Microdermabrasion for mild peeling and smoothing
- Botox® Cosmetic injections for frown lines and wrinkles
- Botox® Therapeutic injections for excessive sweating
- Restylane®, Perlane™ and Juvéderm™ filler substances for lip enhancement and wrinkles
- Sculptra™ to add volume to the face
- Sclerotherapy for spider veins on legs
- Hair removal by laser, intense pulsed light, electrolysis and waxing
- Removal of benign lesions such as moles, tags, seborrheic keratoses, brown spots and spider veins
- Laser biostimulation for hair growth
- SmoothShapes™ laser to combat cellulite
- SmartXide™ resurfacing laser
As an additional service to patients, we carry therapeutic skin care products that complement the procedures done in our office. We have several anti-aging products, cleansers, moisturizers, sunscreens and camouflage make-up. Dr. Gidon is always researching new products so she can provide her patients with the newest, most effective treatments available.
Gidon Aesthetics & MediSpa is pleased to offer patient financing for a wide variety of services through reputable patient financing companies.
Over the years Dr Gidon has developed a strong reputation for listening to her patients' concerns and delivering the most appropriate treatment plans. Please visit our patient testimonial page to read about the experiences of many of Dr Gidon's happy and satisfied patients.